What are Flavours?
Flavours are ingredients used in many segments of the food industry in order to increase consumer preference.
Aromsa, with its experienced personnel, creates flavours encompassing tastes of both local and international cuisines. Different production techniques are used to produce these flavours that suit the texture, components and production process of the food product. For example, while tea bags might require extruded and encapsulated forms, bakery products need heat tolerant flavours, and beverages take on liquid flavours in emulsion forms.
Beyond the food industry, flavour use also extends to tobacco products, pharmaceuticals, oral care products such as tooth paste and mouth wash, and animal feed sectors.
Forms of Flavours produced in Aromsa’s facilities in Turkey and Germany:
- Standard Liquid Mixtures
- Standard Powder Mixtures
- Micro-Encapsulated Powder Flavours
- Extruded (CAMAROMR)
Fields of Application of Aromsa Products
All flavour forms, sauces & fruit preparations and extracts produced by Aromsa are used in different final products to assess their performances, stability, taste & odour and compliance. Our products are used in a wide range of food segments, but the segments where our products are mostly used are:
- Bakery products (cakes, biscuits, crackers, wafers, bread, croissants, millefeuilles)
- Confectioneries, chocolate, chewing gum
- Tobacco products (water pipe etc.)
- Cream and Desserts (creme brulée, cheesecake, panna cotta, mousse etc.)
- Beverages (carbonated, non-carbonated, fruity, with alcohol, with flavour, energy drinks, sherbets)
- Chips and Sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup, salad and meat sauces)
- Fermentated products (salami, sausages)